Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The importance of saying hello....

3 posters

Go down

The importance of saying hello.... Empty The importance of saying hello....

Post  kkvsflor Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:13 am

HELLO.Its one of the first word that a baby can learn,but why sometimes adult never likely to use it? In our everyday life,never-ending rush to go somewhere or get something,seems we forget the simple gestures. By saying hello,you can connect with other people,whether your friend or not,acquintances or strangers.Practising this simple word makes a very big change. Its not as easy as you think,saying the word hello to everybody is not very good either,some may say you just need attention,KSP nga kunada(kulang sa pansin),but some may appreciate it. Friendliness is also rare nowadays,its so disarming,not very good to look at those cashiers or clerk with a long face eh!so better do your move,say hello to them,and surely you will get a positive reply.If you say "hi".then you can get a "hello",or they will serve you better(ex. on a restaurant,try to be friendly with the staff). As the saying goes "do unto others what you want others do unto you" or the other way around..... So,give your best sweet smile and surely you will get a big sweet smile too....(if not bigger) Smile is also a form of universal health insurance.Smiling has been clinically proven to lower blood pressure,boost immunity,and release natural painkillers(endorphin),each of which lowers stress,boost happiness,and improves health. So maybe ,we can make/change the world a better place by just saying HELLO with a SMILE.... The importance of saying hello.... Icon_smile The importance of saying hello.... Icon_smile The importance of saying hello.... Icon_smile ....hello everybody!...
kkvsflor
kkvsflor

Back to top Go down

The importance of saying hello.... Empty Re: The importance of saying hello....

Post  reg2010 Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Very Happy ciao tutti....<hello everyone>
you are right ikit...keep smiling and you will see that the world is smiling back at you...thre's a txt that once i've received and it goes this way "ti isem ikaten na ti sakit ti nakem, ti katawa punasen na ti liday ken lulua.."
anyway, sometimes saying hello to everyone na nakakasalubong mo is not also good kasi they will say that you are a hypocrite....minsan kasi nasabihan na ako ng ipokrita dahil kahit hindi ko kilala <pero kapwa ko naman pinoy> i always say ciao and smile....you know naman kasi ikit i'm so friendly...for me kasi it doesn't matter who you are or what you are basta ba di mo ako ginagawan ng masama, you are my friend...di ba it's natural for us to say hello sa taong makakasalubong natin lalo na pag nasa ibang bansa tau?
so...again...hello everyone...'til next time.... I love you I love you I love you

reg2010

Back to top Go down

Post  kkvsflor Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:22 pm

thats one of a problem(character)for us pinoys reg2010,adda jay tangar nga kunada,and that shld not be the case..coz we shld take/look good care of our fellows.encountered a case like that too,ive meet a girl on the road and she looks so trouble,like she was crying,and i feel like she wants to ask something but theres hesitation,so i smile and asked her where shes going,said she really dont know coz shes only here for 3 days,so i told her the direction,and im so surprized coz she just burst into tears!ask her why,and she said she asked somebody but they just ignore and told her that shes not paying them for info!what an attitude eh!(im not saying this to boost myself,some may say,"nagpasawen" or "buhat bangko",just sharing po......) The importance of saying hello.... Icon_biggrin The importance of saying hello.... Icon_biggrin The importance of saying hello.... Icon_biggrin
kkvsflor
kkvsflor

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 01, 2010 2:38 am

Nice posts Keep Sharing this is your Community make it live.

Admin
Admin

http://cervantenians.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum